What we do…
- PQS and cost consultancy
- Contract QS and commercial management
We approach this, like the rest of our work, with a proactive and dynamic philosophy, committed to providing you with a value for money service that gets your job done.
We can take on all of your quantity surveying requirements, or provide consultancy support as you experience increased workloads or projects where different expertise may be needed. Let us help you when you need it!
Our team has extensive experience working on projects involving traditional construction, refurbishment, commercial fit out, reactive maintenance, decent homes, schools, planned and civic projects, either as a consultant for clients or on contractors' sites.
PQS and cost consultancy
We provide a comprehensive cost management service using our skills and expertise to provide high levels of client satisfaction.
We have a number of qualified professional staff able to offer a range of cost management services including, but not limited to, the following:
- Viability studies, cost estimates and budgeting
- Contractual advice
- Setting up internal cost systems
- Procurement and tendering
- Cost control and change management
- Cost expenditure analysis
- Valuations and final account settlement
- Project fund monitoring
- Insurance valuations
- Value engineering
Cost control is a continuous process and a challenge which must be strongly and constantly managed.
Our experience, professionalism and an eye for detail make us the perfect choice to advise on, and manage, the cost issues surrounding your projects.
Contract QS and commercial management
Maximising profit and reducing operating costs requires robust and effective management of commercial teams, processes and procedures.
We provide a fully-integrated solution which includes:
- Strategies to maximise project revenues and cash flows
- Timely submission of contractual notices and payment applications
- Managing a change control process
- Support and advice on contractual matters and efficiency drives
- Support the tendering process and attending client interviews
- Integrated service with the support functions such as finance, procurement and the supply chain
- Risk management
- Delivery of project reports (CVRs) both internally and externally
- Effective WIP and aged debt recovery
- Generating budget and quarterly forecasts
- Management of sub-contract procurement and payment sign-offs
- Leading and managing quantity surveyors at all levels
- Management of substantial order books
Our range of services allows us to operate at detailed project level, providing a platform to understand business functions and how to achieve strategic goals. We have vast experience operating at a senior management and board level to deliver commercial results.
We can provide interim and long-term solutions to the commercial management function ensuring business continuity and profit driven strategies.
Our comprehensive quantity surveying service includes:
- Bill of quantities preparation
- Cost planning
- Budget and cash-flow forecasts
- Quantities checks
- Tender audits
- Cost/value reports
- Variation accounts
- Main contract procurement and tender package compilation
- Sub-contract procurement and management
- Resolution of final accounts