CLoSE UK provides quantity and building surveying, consultancy and support services to the UK and international construction industries.
We pride ourselves on providing a superior service and making a real difference to the clients we work for.
Who we are
CLoSE UK is a chartered quantity surveying and cost management consultancy, serving an expanding and diverse client base. Our aim is to provide our clients with expert, independent advice on financial, contractual and management matters and services, which in turn will help to deliver a successful outcome to the projects for which we are commissioned.
We currently operate in a range of market sectors including social housing, civil government, highways, utilities, health, refurbishment, traditional construction and commercial fit out. We consider that our skills and experience in providing professional cost management services are second to none. Our team of staff has a particular understanding of Housing Associations and how they operate, which has come from a number of years of involvement with the social housing sector, both in a PQS capacity as well as providing support services to contractors.
Services offered include the full range of quantity surveying, cost management services and building surveys from inception to completion where required. Our experience, combined with our service offer, allows us to maintain an exemplary level of performance for the successful delivery of projects. Our staff has been selected from diverse backgrounds and disciplines in order to provide our clients with a wide range of capability, experience and knowledge.
We believe that the foundation of any successful project is a rigorous methodical approach to cost management. This demands a high level of performance and commitment from our staff.
Supporting our commitment are disciplined and well established cost estimating and management procedures, tailored to meet our client’s arrangements. These aim to control expenditure at every stage of the project and in the long run ensure that final costs remain within approved budgets.
We are able to provide independent, objective advice throughout the whole construction process from initial project appraisal, through pre-construction, construction, migration and post-completion. We consider ourselves to be highly proactive team players.
The major benefits we are able to provide are:
- extensive experience working on numerous projects and performed roles;
- a proven track record of best practice service delivery on projects;
- adaptability to different business systems and processes, that can be expedited to meet fast-track schedules;
- successful service delivery on fast-track, complex projects in live operating environments;
- highly skilled and experienced individuals with detailed knowledge of cost estimating processes and procedures;
- a dedicated team able to work seamlessly as an integrated unit to oversee projects.
What we do
- Quantity surveying
- Tendering, estimating and procurement
- Building surveying
- Legal support and dispute resolution
- SOR measuring and auditing
- respect people and the environment;
- listen to our clients;
- deliver our service with trust, honesty and integrity;
- provide challenging and innovative leadership;
- strive for excellence;
- enjoy what we do.